Release date: 12/09/2025
Genre: Bubblegum Bass, Hyperpop
Audio source: Official broadcast
Bitrate: ~128kbps VBR
Size: 115.2 MB
Password: bootlegatoll.blogspot.com
Audio source:
Setlist:
Hey QT
Bipp
Vyzee
MSMSMSM
Nothing Is Promised (SOPHIE Remix)
Yeah Right
Bipp
Vyzee
MSMSMSM
Nothing Is Promised (SOPHIE Remix)
Yeah Right
Ha!
Burn Rubber
Take Me to Dubai
123 HD
Get Higher
MaybeSD
Hard (VIP) / Scratch
Unisil
Coral Reef
Nothing More to Say (Vox)
Eeehhh
Sfire 6
Sfire 7
Ooh
Reason Why
In the Rain
Not Okay
Whole New World/Pretend World
Faceshopping
Ponyboy
Vroom Vroom
Taxi
Out of My Head
I'm Trying
Good Thing Going On
B Who I Want 2 B
Immaterial
It's Okay to Cry
Infatuation
Is It Cold In the Water?
Just Like We Never Said Goodbye
Burn Rubber
Take Me to Dubai
123 HD
Get Higher
MaybeSD
Hard (VIP) / Scratch
Unisil
Coral Reef
Nothing More to Say (Vox)
Eeehhh
Sfire 6
Sfire 7
Ooh
Reason Why
In the Rain
Not Okay
Whole New World/Pretend World
Faceshopping
Ponyboy
Vroom Vroom
Taxi
Out of My Head
I'm Trying
Good Thing Going On
B Who I Want 2 B
Immaterial
It's Okay to Cry
Infatuation
Is It Cold In the Water?
Just Like We Never Said Goodbye

Comments
Post a Comment