Recording date: 20/06/2026
Genre: Post-Punk
Audio source: Official broadcast
Bitrate: ~128kbps VBR
Size: 107.9 MB
Password: bootlegatoll.blogspot.com
Audio preview (updated): Charlotte Sometimes
Setlist:
Alone
Pictures of You
High
Lovesong
Charlotte Sometimes
Burn
Fascination Street
A Night Like This
Push
In Between Days
Just Like Heaven
The Last Day of Summer
A Forest
From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea
Endsong
Lullaby
Wrong Number
The Walk
The Lovecats
Friday I'm In Love
Close to Me
Why Can't I Be You?
Boys Don't Cry
Pictures of You
High
Lovesong
Charlotte Sometimes
Burn
Fascination Street
A Night Like This
Push
In Between Days
Just Like Heaven
The Last Day of Summer
A Forest
From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea
Endsong
Lullaby
Wrong Number
The Walk
The Lovecats
Friday I'm In Love
Close to Me
Why Can't I Be You?
Boys Don't Cry
(Updated with better audio)

Comments
Post a Comment