Recording date: 26/07/2026
Genre: Indie Rock
Audio source: Official broadcast
Bitrate: ~128kbps VBR
Size: 66.9 MB
Password: bootlegatoll.blogspot.com
Audio preview: Cats
Setlist:
In a Lake
Cats
Working for the Knife
Buffalo Replaced
I Bet on Losing Dogs
Where's My Phone?
Heaven
Rules
I'll Change For You
When Memories Snow
Circle
Washing Machine Heart
Dan the Dancer
I Want You
Francis Forever
If I Leave
Stay Soft
A Horse Named Cold Air
Two Slow Dancers
Lightning
My Love Mine All Mine
Nobody
That White Cat*
Pearl Diver
Cats
Working for the Knife
Buffalo Replaced
I Bet on Losing Dogs
Where's My Phone?
Heaven
Rules
I'll Change For You
When Memories Snow
Circle
Washing Machine Heart
Dan the Dancer
I Want You
Francis Forever
If I Leave
Stay Soft
A Horse Named Cold Air
Two Slow Dancers
Lightning
My Love Mine All Mine
Nobody
That White Cat*
Pearl Diver
*Broadcast had faults, supplemented with audience recording

Comments
Post a Comment