Recording date: 18/07/2026
Genre: Hardcore Punk
Audio source: Official broadcast
Bitrate: ~80kbps VBR
Size: 23.3 MB
Password: bootlegatoll.blogspot.com
Audio preview: PARDON?
Setlist:
YAKITORI
akimahenka
Don't light my fire
S'il vous plait
Love Is Short
What do you mean you have talk to me at this late date?
datsu . hikage no onna
Dirty old fart is waiting for my reaction
I am not maternal
Ippusu
PARDON?
I Don't Need To Be In Your Strike Zone
I won't dish out salads
Leave me alone! No, stay with me!
I don't want to die alone
Hey, Where's the Thank You?
anata watashi daita ato yome no meshi
akimahenka
Don't light my fire
S'il vous plait
Love Is Short
What do you mean you have talk to me at this late date?
datsu . hikage no onna
Dirty old fart is waiting for my reaction
I am not maternal
Ippusu
PARDON?
I Don't Need To Be In Your Strike Zone
I won't dish out salads
Leave me alone! No, stay with me!
I don't want to die alone
Hey, Where's the Thank You?
anata watashi daita ato yome no meshi

Comments
Post a Comment