Recording date: 05/09/2026
Genre: Electro-House
Audio source: Official broadcast
Bitrate: ~128kbps VBR
Size: 56.1 MB
Password: bootlegatoll.blogspot.com
Audio source:
Setlist:
girl EDM
London Song
I Wanna Fuck
It's You
It's You (underscores' "It's U" Remix)
CSIRAC
CSIRAC (Dylan Brady Remix)
Porter Robinson - Perfect Pinterest Garden (Ninajirachi & underscores Remix)
Wayside
Infohazard
Delete
Frost Children & Ninajirachi - Trap Queen Deletes Light Leak
ISOxo & Ninajirachi - SHYPOP (Edit)
LIFE KEEPS GOING (with Genesis Owusu)
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
All I Am
Ninajirachi & Porter Robinson - WannaCry
iPod Touch
All at Once
Fuck My Computer
London Song
I Wanna Fuck
It's You
It's You (underscores' "It's U" Remix)
CSIRAC
CSIRAC (Dylan Brady Remix)
Porter Robinson - Perfect Pinterest Garden (Ninajirachi & underscores Remix)
Wayside
Infohazard
Delete
Frost Children & Ninajirachi - Trap Queen Deletes Light Leak
ISOxo & Ninajirachi - SHYPOP (Edit)
LIFE KEEPS GOING (with Genesis Owusu)
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
All I Am
Ninajirachi & Porter Robinson - WannaCry
iPod Touch
All at Once
Fuck My Computer

Comments
Post a Comment